Requirements for Participation
Participants undertake to attend each one of the classes and to carry out practical work. Beginning with Module 1, personal work done outside the classroom requires a significant investment. In addition to creating rituals, participants take part in supervisions, arrange among themselves to do intervisions (among their peers) and to attend ceremonies that take place in other contexts. Those who register for the CAS* must also write a thesis and present it in public.
Ritual training does not replace therapy; participants take full responsibility for their physical and psychological well-being.
- Minimum age 25 years old
- At least one year of practical work experience (in any field)
- Ability to empathise and respond appropriately to the needs of others
- Respect for his/her own limits.
- S/he is willing to engage in self-reflection and question preconceived ideas about rituals and ritualmaking
- Additionally, those who aspire to be future professionals must demonstrate leadership, public speaking and communication skills, as well as computer literacy. Foreign languages are an asset.